Best Body Shop Products

I only started shopping in the Body Shop a couple of years ago and I wish I'd started sooner! They do some of my favourite products now and I can't walk past a Body Shop without going in, even if it's just to smell all the beautiful products! So I've narrowed it down to my top 10 products so that we're not here all day, but one of the best things about The Body Shop is the extensive variety of products that they stock. My favourites are based on my skin type and my scent preferences so your favourites might be different. The Body Shop is also cruelty free and against animal testing.


The Seaweed Skincare Range: 
I only recently tried the seaweed range and have tried these three products so far. They are great for combination / oily skin. The scent is not overpowering and all 3 of these products leave your skin feeling fresh, but not dry. Definitely recommend trying these out if you have oily / combo skin.



1. Seaweed Oil Balancing Toner 250ml - £7.50
2. Seaweed Oil-Control Overnight Gel 30ml - £14.00
3. Seaweed Oil Balancing Clay Mask 100ml- £11.00

The Tea-Tree Skincare Range: 
I think I actually own every single item in this range at this point, but my favourite 3 picks are these. The primer is great, better than every drug store primer I've tried, because it is more like a lotion and isn't silicone or glycerine based. I actually feel like it's doing something to help my skin whilst it's on and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and awake before I apply my make up. The mask is fab for reducing the size and redness of blemishes and it is cooling on the skin. All 3 of these products smell strongly of tea tree oil (which you would expect!) and the mask is also slightly menthol-y and lemony.


4. Tea Tree Pore Minimiser Primer 30ml - £9.00
5. Tea Tree Night Treatment 30ml - £10.00
6. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask 100ml - £11.00

The Shea Butter Range:
I also love the Shea Butter range; specifically the body mist and the hand cream. The Body Shop's hand creams are great, they add moisture to your skin but also leave your hands smelling amazing! It's like perfume for your hands. The body mist depends on your favourite scent as they have a large selection of these - mine happens to be the Shea Butter scent, but they last a long time as you get a big bottle and they smell amazing.


7. Shea Butter Body Mist 100ml - £8.00 
8. Shea Butter Hand Cream 30ml - £4.00

Body Scrubs & Body Butters: 
This is probably what The Body Shop is most well known for - their body scrubs and body butters. I've tried a range of different scents of both of these and they are all great quality. They come in a very large variety of scents so I guarantee you will find something you like! I particularly like the Pinita Colada scent, which was out last summer (so I purchased back ups before winter time!) and I think it will be coming back in the summer of this year. It is an amazingly beautiful tropical scent that lasts for a long time afterwards!



9. Pinita Colada Body Butter 200ml - £15.00
10. Pinita Colada Body Scrub 250ml - £15.00


Another point that is worth mentioning is that The Body Shop have a 'Love Your Body' Card which provides points for every purchase and add up to £5 vouchers you can redeem in stores or online. Also, they quite often have sales online or 3 for 2 in store etc so it's worth keeping an eye out for those too. Let me know in the comments section what your favourite Body Shop products are!


Sarah (aka. Pale Princess) x

Comments