1. You are my companions, my best friends and I am so grateful and lucky to have you both in my life.
3. If I tell you off, it's because you did something that could have hurt you, like eating something you shouldn't or running off, and I can't bear the thought of losing you.
4. I miss you when I'm at work.
5. I'm sorry for all the times you wanted attention and I was glued to my phone or went out and didn't take you with me.
6. When I take you to the vets because there's something wrong with you, I am doing it because I want to help and fix you.
8. If people used to come round and they don't anymore, it's not because they stopped loving you.
9. You are my entire life. I value you and love you more than I do for most people.
10. I talk about you to everyone, saying how amazing and beautiful you are.
11. I want you both to have the best life possible, full of exciting adventures, fun games, yummy food and lots of cuddles on the sofa.
12. Ruby - when I say that you are the "bestest dog in the whole wide world" and you wag your tail at me and look at me gratefully, I really mean it. You've been through hell before you came to us and yet you are still the most amazing, loving and affectionate dog.
13. Mia - you are the most entertaining, ridiculously cute, naughty little monster and I love you exactly the way you are. Even when you've shredded the house, you're still adorable.
14. I worry everyday about the day that I won't be able to see your faces anymore or give you cuddles. I pray you won't be taken away from me anytime soon and you will live healthy, happy and long lives, because I can't bear to think about life without you both.
Sarah (aka. Pale Princess) x