About Me!

Hi!

I'm Sarah, (the Hebrew meaning of the name Sarah is Princess and I'm super pale, hence the title 'Pale Princess') and I'm 6ft1 (yes freakishly tall for a female). I used to do a lot of fashion and beauty modelling, which is probably where my obsession for all things make-up and beauty comes from.



I'm 21 years old and live with my husband and our two beautiful dalmatians, Mia & Ruby, in Helensburgh, Scotland. We've lived in Scotland for just over 2 years but I am originally from Southampton, England, so I still sound very English!




My skin type is very pale, combination (I get oily on my T-Zone throughout the day), acne prone skin. I used to have pretty bad acne, I wouldn't go so far as to say 'severe', but in recent years, due to an extensive skin care regime and finding products that my skin actually likes, my skin is much clearer but I do still get the odd blemish, especially if I am stressed. 
My hair is long, thick and coloured (dark purple) and is slightly damaged due to years of bleaching prior to settling on purple. 
I love dark, smokey eyes, structured contours, highlighter you can see from space and full coverage foundations! I'm not one for natural looking make up! 


I have a huge obsession with all things make up, skincare and hair care. I am also crazy about spotty dogs (and all animals in general) and I'm currently studying for a degree in Psychology (final year) alongside working in retail. I also play piano in my spare time and love listening to a variety of music. I have two tattoos, 3 piercings in each ear and most people would describe my best physical trait as my ridiculously long legs! 

I'm new to this whole blogging thing so please be patient with me. 
And that's probably all you need to know about me!

Sarah x